Investment Real Estate Associates (“IREA”) is a national investment real estate advisory and brokerage firm, with its office in Los Angeles, specializing in the sale of income producing properties. The Firm’s management has overseen the successful sale and closing of approximately sixteen thousand apartment units, and 12 million square feet of office buildings and retail centers.
Raffi Krikorian, the Firm’s founder has been in the investment real estate industry since 1986. Prior to that he was involved in international banking for ten years, holding various executive positions both in the U.S. and abroad. Mr. Krikorian founded IREA in 1999 after five years of successfully opening, owning and managing the Los Angeles County operation of a Southern California regional investment real estate brokerage company. Approximately five billion dollars of investment property has been sold under his initiative.
Mr. Krikorian is a founder and Chairman of the Board of California Business Bank, a full service commercial bank, headquartered in downtown Los Angeles.
IREA’s mission is to provide its clients with the best personalized representation, coupled with state of the art market knowledge and expertise. This is accomplished by our unique system of area and product specialization where each advisor is thoroughly knowledgeable about his/her own geographic area and has developed an unsurpassed degree of product expertise, backed by a state of the art internal infrastructure complete with the latest in industry’s analytical tools.
Why Choose IREA?
- 100% of the Firm’s resources are applied to selling investment real estate. IREA is not involved in leasing or management of properties
- Comprehensive analysis of every client’s property
- Comprehensive market evaluation utilizing industry’s state of the art analytical tools
- Knowledge of and access to prevailing capital markets in the assessment of a property's best financing alternatives
- A unique marketing system, the core of which is the short-listing of a critical mass of buyers to match the listed property with. Among many other approaches, the Firm utilizes a direct marketing system targeting active buyers.
- Unlike large national companies, IREA is a privately held firm with Raffi Krikorian, its principal shareholder. This provides a client easy and instantaneous access to the Firm’s senior management, expediting decisions relating to marketing and other related issues. IREA’s culture is governed by one overriding concern: Being client responsive.