21024 Bryant St | Canoga Park, California | 91304
- Year Built: 1966
- Type: Apartment
- Units: 20
- GRM: 13.02
- Cap Rate: 2.9%
- Bldg Size: 17,376 Sq Ft.
- Lot Size: 23,361 Sq Ft.
- Located in high density rental area near newly opened Westfield Topanga Mall/ The Village
- Unique/ Balanced Unit-Mix Ranging from 1+1s-to-3+2s w/ Patios
- Highly Walkable/Accessible Neighborhood Between Cal State Northridge & Pierce College
- Private courtyard w/ beautiful legacy tree that provides treehouse-like feel
- On-Site Swimming Pool & Laundry
- Separately Metered for Gas & Electric
Casa Bryant is situated on a 23,361 square foot parcel. The building is approximately 17,376 square feet and features a diverse unit-mix ranging from 1+1s-to-3+2 with patios. Constructed in 1966, the property includes on-site laundry, swimming pool, private access, and assigned tuck-under or carport parking for residents. The property also boasts a private courtyard and a beautiful legacy tree (conifer) that provides a treehouse-like feel in addition to added privacy and year-round shade. The property is separately metered for gas and electric.
Casa Bryant is situated in Canoga Park, CA just south of Parthenia St. and west of De Soto Ave. in a highly walkable and quite neighborhood. The property is strategically located in a high-density rental market which includes professionals, students, and families alike. The property location offers tenants convenient neighborhood living with immediate access the newly opened Westfield Topanga Mall & The Village in addition to being ideally located between Cal State Northridge and Pierce College.