The Huntington | Huntington Beach Development
414-424 Main St | Huntington Beach, California | 92648
- Type: Land
- Lot Size: 19,506 Sq Ft.
- Highly Desirable Downtown Huntington Beach Location
- Located in the Downtown Specific Plan District 1: Core Mixed-Use*
- 2 Adjacent, Contiguous Vacant Parcels Totaling 19,980sf (approx.)
- 4 Blocks from the Beach
- Max. Density of 50 Dwellings Per Net Acre*
- Main Street is the Central Spine of the District*
- *Per Specific Plan Certified by the California Coastal Commission on October 6, 2011
The Huntington offers an investor the opportunity to develop a mixed-use retail and condominium project on an estimated 19,506 square foot double-lot. The site is currently 100% vacant and all that remains of the prior structure is a concrete foundation. Based on findings from an architect who was hired to assess the sites potential, The Huntington could consist of an approximately 39,179 square foot, 4 story, building with 7,727 gross square feet of ground-floor retail space, 31,452 gross square feet for condominiums and one level of subterranean and on-grade parking for 61 vehicles. In addition to its frontage on Main Street, The Huntington also has alley frontage that can be accessed off of Orange Avenue, Pecan Avenue and Lake Street.