Position: Commercial Real Estate Advisor CLICK TO SUBMIT RESUME
The Advisor counsels, consults and represents commercial real estate investors and owners in the purchase and sale of income producing properties.
The position offers the individual an average first year earning potential of $75,000 to $100,000 and a realistic opportunity to earn a high six figure income within a few years.
IREA offers one of the finest investment real estate training programs in the nation, including, but not limited to: A formal training class; One on one guidance with senior executives; And our exclusive mentorship program, where a candidate is teamed with a top performing broker that will provide guidance and support for the first few transactions. In addition, we offer weekly training seminars, agent incentive programs, and an excellent work environment.
- A college degree
- A successful track record in sales is preferred, but not required
- Positive attitude with a high sense of integrity
- Must have financial independence as ultimate goal
- High professional integrity, conduct, and work ethic
- Unparalleled corporate support
- The ability to build financial wealth through investments
- Unmatched training and continuing education
- New agent mentorship programs
- Unlimited earning potential
- Track record of success and national reputation
- High Integrity